Associate Project Manager
We are looking to add a high-energy, early-career project management professional with progressive experience managing the design/construction of capital projects in the healthcare industry. This is a unique opportunity to grow with an industry-leading development and project management firm.
- Assist the Project Manager in delivering projects on-time, on budget, and within scope across a wide range of property types including hospitals, surgery centers, medical offices, and others.
- Ensure accountability of project team members including architects, engineers, contractors, and other consultants.
- Facilitate engagement, communication, and decision-making of stakeholders, including user groups, client executives, and others.
- Manage complex pre-development milestones, including permitting, entitlement, site due diligence, etc.
- Identify and elevate critical issues and seek resolution in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Coordinate draw requests, budget management, and periodic reporting with accounting and finance staff.
- Provide value engineering guidance to deliver cost-efficient initial and life-cycle design and construction economics.
- Review and coordinate the execution of all project-related design and construction contracts, documents, and plans.
- Develop and advise on project risk mitigation strategies.
- Bachelors degree in building science, engineering, or similar discipline.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Sharepoint, and Project.
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive experience managing construction projects with preference given to experience with healthcare capital projects.
- Ability to travel to job sites up to 75% of the time (post-COVID).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Johnson Healthcare Real Estate is a privately-held advisory, development, project management, and property services company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama and operating from Indianapolis, Indiana; Dallas, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; Atlanta, Georgia; and Nashville, Tennessee. Ranked as a top 5 developer by both Modern Healthcare and RevistaMed in 2023, Johnson serves hospitals, physicians, and other providers in more than 40 states, as well as internationally.
For consideration, please email a current résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.